Saturday, February 11, 2012

COMMUNITY WAREHOUSE- Chair Affair Part 1

About my project:
This is the first of two posts!

I eventually had fun with this project. I found the small table at the warehouse. It wasn't what I was looking for, but there it was...looking lonely and sad (which is why I can't go the animal shelter!) and it was begging me to pick it.

I brought it home and stared at it. Just when I thought I had time to work on it, a family emergency came up and so the project was put on hold....and out on hold....and put on hold! Then came the dreaded email that talk abut deadlines....and well.....

LAMENTABLE was born. Below is the handout I crafted to go with the project. I think it sums it all up.
I also hope it is legible on this site!

Look for my next post to see how you can contribute to a great organization!

No comments: