Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Fresh Start

I have finished my final sketch and tomorrow I will finally shop for saw parts and the glass I need.
Jewish Arts Month planning has been all consuming and now it is time to get serious about my own art.

I have sooo much glass in stock and of course, the piece I need is the one piece I don't have!
Friday I will buy my challah instead of baking...and will spend the time cutting glass instead.
My plans are ambitious and hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of my progress.

I need to make a tough decision about my Chair Affair Project. It looks like the table idea I had is just too big to make it work this year. I will hold the table top in reserve and perhaps use it next year. With 2 art shows looming in the near future, I need to use my time wisely.

No comments: