Tuesday, November 24, 2020

ORA MARKETPLACE GOES LIVE NOV 25!

 


ORA Northwest Jewish Artists’ annual fair is going virtual! 
Our Virtual Marketplace opens tomorrow morning...
You can shop 24/7 and stock up on beautiful & affordable art gifts!
SUPPORT ARTISTS!

I am excited to offer some nice pieces of fused glass at a reasonable price! If you prefer a different color, design, style....just connect with me directly. I am happy to make something that will give you joy!

Just click on the link and start shopping!  northwestjewishartists.org/shop/

(Want a Preview? Scroll down to see more of my images or see my previous posts!)


This large serving platter doubles as a beautiful show piece. It's 11x11" cobalt blue iridescent glass with glass pebbles. You can read about my inspiration on the sales page!  



This is one of my most favorite pieces. Black glass shows off the copper embedded Hebrew letter Lamed. Sprouting from the letter is a heart.  The shape of this plate is also unusual...it has 
asymmetrical fold lines making it an origami dish. I am happy to make it in other colors if black isn't your thing!

sparksofspiritglass@gmail.com    
write me if you have any questions!





No comments: