Sunday, November 8, 2020

FUSED GLASS JUDAICA: A Great Chanukkah or Bar/Bat Mitzvah Gift!


 These tallit clips look a bit like granite but are made of glass!
The actual clips are fabric friendly and will safely attach to your tallit.

If this pair appeals to you, I'm afraid you will have to wait until our Virtual Market Place opens November 25th. It's open 24/7 through December 17th. To shop the virtual marketplace just go to northwestjewishartists.org then click on shop.


If you can't wait, I have other clips ( a variety of colors and designs ) that are available now and you can also propose a design. I am happy to work with you on a commissioned piece. I will begin accepting commissions as soon as November 16th. Just write to me at sparksofspirit@gmail.com

Stay tuned! I will be posting new items every few days...


No comments: