Thursday, November 5, 2020

Buy My Glass! Here's How.....

Blue Bird Tallit Clips
These clips are fabric friendly and make an affordable gift for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah...
or even as a gift for yourself. Would you prefer a different style or color?
No problem! Turn around time on commissioned clips is about 5 days.

 I am pleased to announce that ORA Northwest Jewish Artists is going to host a Virtual Marketplace. I'll be in that show! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT! While I can't sell you anything on Marketplace site , I do have additional art work that is available now. I can also make art pieces to order.

You can support an artist and save money at the same time! My fused glass is affordable and well made. 

The shop goes live November 27th and will run through December 17th. 

Local customers will be able to arrange to pick up their purchases or pay for shipping. Out of town customers will be able to pay to have their art purchases shipped.

https://northwestjewishartists.org ...click on the SHOP button!

If you want to gift your art, I urge you to shop nearly so you can be certain that the gift arrives in time for whatever holiday you celebrate!

I'll be posting photos of my work here over the next few weeks as a preview...  but please know that commissions are certainly possible.... I will be able to accept glass orders as soon as November 16th, Just send your inquiry to me by email:  sparksofspirit@gmail.com



No comments: