Thursday, October 11, 2018

Why I haven't been posting!

This is the less than glamorous side of being an artist!

In nice weather I like to work outside. Both saws use water, as does my polisher so I sometimes have to work outside regardless of the weather. When it is beautiful I also like to cut my glass out there.
         The deck is old! We had half of it replaced ...then we needed to stain it. The other half needed to be power washed, sanded and stained. That meant moving all my glass, tables, saws, polisher, etc to the other side of the deck. It also meant doing all the labor involved ....phew!
         I am back to glass work now and will post things coming out of the kiln soon!
         In the mean time...check out this preview video of an upcoming show I will be in.... 
oregonmjcc.org/ora

And please....DO COME TO THE SHOW!

No comments: