Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A White Washing: necessary deed!







Today's work involved priming everything but the top in boring white primer. I plugged in my music, grooved to some Janis Joplin and the task was quickly converted to a pleasant....no, joyous experience!    

I'llbe back next week to lay down some color. I can feel the excitement mounting, although there is so much left to do. Check back next week. I'll have more pictures.   

In the meantime, you should get yourself down to the Tualitan Store and check out what they have in their estate section. This area is open to the public and you can get great deals on some amazing furniture. I was astonished at the bargains. I am picky! I found myself lusting over several beautiful pieces of furniture and I'm now trying to figure out where I could put some of it! I want to buy some!!!!!!!!

No comments: