Monday, July 23, 2012

Guess What I've Been Doing?

It hasn't been glass.


At heart I am a teacher and it is what I love doing most. I just finished teaching a wonderful group of students who are completing their teacher training at the University of Oregon. 

They are young, idealistic, bright, talented.....yes, I could go on at length about them.
Most of all, they are our future.


In light of recent events in Texas (...a state that believes we ought not teach critical thinking!) and else-where in the country, I still remain optimistic that these folks and other like-minded individuals can turn around the ridiculous legislation that is handicapping our schools. 


I'll post a couple of pictures of my glass work in the next few days ....but nothing very new - until I get back from visiting my son in the Bay area. Vacation is good !



No comments: