Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Celebration of Art 2010! & .......





ORA: Northwest Jewish Artists proudly presents its 5th annual art show.

This will be our third show at the MJCC.  Most exciting is our commitment to support the Kehilla Housing Project by donating 10% of our proceeds to this endeavor.

You can learn about this project which will develop assisted independent living apartments for adults with developmental disabilities....  http://cedarsinaipark.org/explore-our-services/kehillah-housing/

I hope I can get my arm back into production mode soon.....! I hope to make some new designs in fused glass art and judaica. I hope you will come to our sale and buy my work......your purchases will help a fantastic cause as well as boost my self esteem!

Mark your calendars now.....October 24th 2010  10-4pm at the mjcc!

more info to follow!

No comments: