Sunday, April 11, 2021

"It's My Shtick!" : New Art Line

 IT'S MY SHTICK!


 SHTICK...it's Yiddish  for  "my thing" or "it's what I do" or "comedy routine."

Most of my glasswork is inspired by my study of Torah and liturgy. It typically involves learning and contemplation before the letters, colors, and imagery appear. 

I guess that somewhere in the process of quarantining my sense of humor needed to spill out. 

My SHTICK for the spring is making garden ornamentations. I'm making Yardbirds, Rainbow Shticks, Barn-yard collection, Lip-shticks, Beef- stakes, and Veggie sticks.

My garden art will be available for purchase beginning April 18th on the ORA Northwest Jewish Artists website in celebration of Jewish Arts Month (JAM) 

Just go to northwestjewishartists.org   We are set up to take credit cards and PayPal. Do you have a specific garden stake in mind? Send me a note and let me know what you are looking for. Let's collaborate! I'll make it if I can!  Happy Spring!


Troll Pole

Pig Shtick


Rainbow Schtick

No comments: