Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How To Cut Glass: A FREE Demo!

This is what we use to cut perfect circles
I'll be demonstrating various ways to cut glass at the MJCC (6651 SW Capitol Hwy- Portland, Oregon) on MONDAY 
FEBRUARY 4th  between 10am- 2pm.

If you'd like to try your hand at it, I will have some glass available for you and will show you how to make simple cuts.

I'll also have some of my work available for sale...and if you mention my blog, I'll give you a discount!

This is part of a new program at Mittleman Jewish Community Center called ArtWorks.....each month an artist will be featured in a demonstration of their work!

Can't make it? Want some of my glass at a discount? Contact me by email (sparksofspirit@gmail.com) and we'll set up an opportunity for you to check out my selection or place a commission order. This offer is effective January 30th-Feb 8, 2013!


No comments: