Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TIME TO THINK ABOUT SEDER PLATES





I will be accepting orders for custom-made fused glass seder plates beginning on January 1, 2011.
Posted here are samples of past seder plates made for commission or general sales. Contact me here, visit me on the ORA Northwest Jewish Artists website or send me an email: sparksofspirit@gmail.com and tell me what you'd like. I have many glass colors in stock and many designs to choose from.

I'll deliver your plate free in the city of Portland or arrange for low cost shipping to your location.

I have just drawn up plans for two new designs of seder plates styles which should go into production in a week or two....I'm vacationing at the Oregon coast but am also dreaming up new glass designs! It's very exciting!

I'll post new pix as the pieces emerge from my kiln.

In the mean time.....Happy New Year 2011!

No comments: