Tuesday, March 19, 2024

MASK TIME!!!! Caricatures in Fused Glass

 


I have such fun making fused glass caricature  "masks". I'm prepping for a 1-day art show @ the Oregon Jewish Museum and Center for Holocaust Education on April 7th (11a-4p). The museum is generously sponsoring ORA Northwest Jewish Artists in our ORA Artists A-Z show. 

I'm in the process of finishing my third mask that I'll be selling that day. Albert is the first mask I want to share with you all.

I am always optimistic that they will sell, but my rule of thumb is to only create masks of folks I am happy to live with on my own walls.

Albert was made awhile back ...but I wasn't ready to part with him. Although I am still quite attached, I am ready to say goodbye if someone wants him...and I am also happy to keep him.


No comments: