Wednesday, January 4, 2023

More Tedious Work

Happy Secular New Year! The season for shows and gift giving are temporarily over....and ...the studio is a disaster! What have I done? Perhaps the better question is What haven't I done? The answer to the first question is....I made a mess! The answer to the second question is...I failed to clean up after myself....time and time again. My studio is a disaster! There are times when I look at a mess and paralysis sets in. Where do I start? What do I keep? What do I throw out? How can I create homes for things and clean up after myself each time I work in the studio? Great questions, right? I'm not commiting to any New Year's resolutions. That's a recipe for failure! WHat I will do is commit to working in one section of the studio at a time...for just 15 minutes at a time. I didn't create the disaster in a day....and I won't fix it in a day. I'll let you know how things go. No pictures until I make some progress.

No comments: