Yikes!
I haven't posted since May! My travels continued with a trip to Berkeley to visit my son, DIL, and, granddaughter...and then we all went to Hawaii (Kona) for a week. We also managed to steal away to Rockaway Beach for 5 nights, joining a most wonderful family that rents a retreat center. I think this might have been our twentieth year of Beach Week!
Lots of B'nai Mitzvah celebrations also happened between April and July. I'm still working on the project I started months ago. I think I lost a little of my mojo. The studio is a bit of a mess and my attempts to clean it up have reintroduced me to the attention deficit I manage every time I attempt to create organization.
Anyway, I will resume posting on a more regular basis...I will be able to show some progress in my glass creations by the end of next week.
If you have any suggestions for how to get past my distracted attempts at getting the studio pulled together, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment