Monday, September 23, 2024

Two New Commissions Completed!

I've been busy! While I was away on my wonderful trip I received an email asking if i could accept a commission. The due date was something I could accommodate so I agreed. It was a fun project and hopefully the gift was appreciated! It has copper wire hooks. The clear background allows the wall color to come through. It could also be hung in a window!
The second commission was challenging because of the very short turn-around time. That said, it was such a pleasure to make it for a very special person I have known for a very long time. It is designed for a window display, allowing light to come through the spaces around the tiny dichroic beads in the center of the pomegranate. There are four hebrew words that surround the bead (seeds). They translate to Love, Honor, Respect, ALL OF US!

No comments: