Thursday, January 18, 2024

Yikes! It's 2024!


 


I haven't written anything in a couple of months...OOOPS!

I've been busy filling commission orders and haven't really had the time to write about my work.

Above are pictures of 2 new gnome commissions that I'm pretty happy with. What do you think?

Here in Portland we have been blanketed in sub-freezing temperatures, snow and ice for almost a week. Today the temperature is above freezing but freezing rain and a temperature drop are predicted to hit in just about an hour. 


While it is the perfect time to focus on cleaning up my studio, inertia has grabbed a hold of me. Maybe later today?

Meanwhile, I am sketching ideas for a future project and helping our artist guild ORA plan some new events. That just seems like more fun than cleaning! 

No comments: